Friday, July 25, 2008

Ok

Ok so its been quite sometime since I have posted anything so I felt it was time for an update on some things.

Ok well things have gone sour with my ex so the likely hood of us getting back together is growing slimmer with each month that passes. It seems every time we talk on the phone we either argue or I get yelled at for basically telling her how I feel. I will do my best to try and stay friends with her because at one point she meant the world to me and I was ready to give up everything for her and start a new life with her. But that is enough on that subject.

Plans have change for when I get out of the service. It looks like now I am going to go home and go to school and get me a degree in Homeland Security. I came to this decision because I figured if i didn't go to school as soon as I got out I would never go.

Other than that I really haven't been doing much but hanging out at home and counting down the days till I am out and free again.

So I am keeping my eyes open for things and people.

But ya not too much going with me.

No comments: