Ok so I haven't posted in a while so I will update you on things.
Just got back from my sisters graduation, which was weird.
My ex came with me we had a good time. There was no drama between her and me.
I believe the over all visit was ok. I tried to see everyone I could but it just didn't work out that way.
When I got back here I a had a few bad days and was stressed pretty bad and I never could put my finger on why or what made it go away. I think I was stressed cause the visit went really well with my ex and I just didn't want to leave her. I always tear up to where I can't see when I leave her.
The stress has been lifted and I have begun to feel better. I need to not be as addicted as I am to my Xbox 360. I need to go ahead a start getting thing more in order for when I get out of the Navy.
But other than that not a whole lot has been going on.
As always thanks for reading.
Chris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment