Monday, May 26, 2008

Update...

Well it’s been a while since I have posted anything so I guess I will shoot the few readers I have an update on what’s been going on. Well here it is. Not a whole lot has been going on with me. I have just been working and hanging out in my room. I am doing the best I can try and save money for when I get to go home permanently at the end of this year. So I mainly just sit in my room and play video game and watch movies. Other than that not much else really happens. Gas is too high to just go drive around and find something to do.

An update on what’s going on with me and m ex. Well we are still friends and it keeps going back and forth on whether we will get back together or not. So I am still waiting for time to tell. I am handling it a lot better than I was a few weeks ago which is good. I still love her and would love to get back with her. I am in a way waiting for her and in a way not. I am just doing my own thing and trying to enjoy every day the best I can. I will continue to wait on her until she tells me what she wants, when she does that I will see if I still feel the same way for her and still see forever with her. If so then we will get back together if not then it was not meant to be and she still will always hold a special place in my heart.

In a few days I will be going home for a few days to watch my sister graduate high school. I am looking forward to that and it is a little weird that she is graduating. My ex is coming with me for it because she likes it down there and she likes my family. It will give us a chance to see if anything has changed or are we still on close to the same page. I am unsure if I will get to see my friends while I am home but maybe, we will just have to see.

I really should be asleep right now but for some reason I can’t. I am tired, but not tired enough to go to sleep. I hate it when I do that.

But other than that there really isn’t anything else going on. Just passing the time till my time in the service is done. I’m looking forward to be home and close to my friends and family again. I missed them since I have been gone. I have missed them in many ways, more than I thought I would. I knew they meant a lot to me but I just didn’t really know the extent of how much they meant to me and how much I care about them.

Well I think that is all I am going to write. I may try and crash now. Well as always Thanks for Reading. With an open heart and mind, and a pretty peaceful conscience.

Later

Chris

No comments: