Tuesday, April 15, 2008

63 ?'s = Boredum

1. Song that always makes you sad? Um not sure I know Everything by Stereo fuse makes me tear up.


2. Last thing you bought? Food from Hardees (Carl’s Jr.)

3. Last person you argued with? Someone at work

4. Do you put butter on toast before putting the jelly on? Yes

5. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid? Didn’t really name them

6. Did you ever own at one time a Nysnc Cd? Nope

7. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

8. Favorite Sundae topping? Hot Fudge and Carmel

9. Did you take Piano lessons? No

10. Most frequent song played? My I Pod

11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy? Um non really everyone knows the shows I like

12. Favorite scents? Um unsure

13. Date someone older or younger? Um depends


14. One place you could travel right now? Many places.

15. Favorite time of the day? After work lol

16. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? Nope

17. Something you're wearing right now? Jeans

18. Favorite holiday? Really don’t know

19. Blonde or Brunette? Blonde

20. Best job you ever had? Yet to be decided

21. Did you go to your high school prom? Yep

22. Perfect time to wake up? Um… close to noon


23. Perfect time to go to bed? Depends on what I did that day

24. Favorite soda? Dr. Pepper

25. Ever been in a car accident? Kind of, I had a Motorcycle crash

26. Closer to mom or dad...or neither? Dad I think


27. Who would you want on a deserted island with you? Um quite a few people

28. Have you been bungee jumping? I so want to

29. Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate chip cookie dough

30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? I believe I do

31. Did you play high school sports? Yep, Golf and Tennis

32. Were you ever in a school talent show? Nope

33. Have you ever written in a library book? Unsure maybe

34. What are you allergic to? Nothing known


35. Favorite fruits? Strawberries with chocolate hehehe

36. Have you watched sex and the city? I think once


37. Fun place you lived? Um…….

38. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap? Soap


39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? Wet

40. Blue or black ink? Black

41. Have you ever gambled at a casino? Nope

42. Have you thrown up on a plane? Nope

43. Have you thrown up in a car? Nope

44. Have you thrown up at work? Nope

45. Do you scream on roller coasters? Sometimes just for fun

46. Favorite cartoon as a kid? TMNT

47. Who was your first roommate? Havent had a fav. yet

48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time? Think beer, or a variety of the hard stuff


49. What was your first job? Working for dad

50. What was your first car? A white 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee

51. What was the last movie you saw? Un sure

52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 18

53. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Richardson

54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? San Antonio

55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Just me

56. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Bryan and Yep

57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent's house? On the USS George Washington CVN 73

58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Depends

59. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman? Haven’t yet


60. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Yell at the alarm

61. What was the first concert you attended? Dog Jam 2

62. First tattoo or piercing? First tattoo in March 05 first piercing December 05

63. First celebrity crush? I have no idea

No comments: