Today is one of them days where I let my mind get the best of me. I have recently kind of gotten an answer from my ex on what is going on with us. She says she doesn’t want anything serious right now because how could she handle something serious if she can’t even handle herself. I understand her reason and it to me is a very mature thing. So I can move on and start getting stuff set up for me to go home. But in a way I will always be waiting for her. I know this for a fact. She meant the world to me and she still means a lot to me.
But today has just been one of those days that every moment that my brain is not being used to concentrate on something it immediately goes to her or something to deal with her or reminds me of her. I have been doing my best to keep busy and keep my mind from going there. It hasn’t and probably will never be an easy task to do. We are trying to stay friends the best we can and I know it will be hard to do but I for dam sure will do everything I can to make it work. Yes I know a friendship consists of two people I just hope that she will do the same. Well I will keep this short so I can go do something to keep my mind busy. I may write another one later tonight depending on what I do with my night.
Thanks for reading.
Chris

No comments:
Post a Comment