Well I have been doing well over the past few weeks keeping my mind busy so I don’t think about the pain or her. We still talk and quite regularly. She still calls me at night when she can’t sleep and I will always pick up the phone, and we fall asleep together. I still feel the same way for her as I always have, just for some reason here recently it has become easier to deal with. So I will take that as a good sign that things are improving or that through this whole ordeal that I have grown much more than I thought I would. I never knew that I had this amount of patience in me and how even though I have had my heart broken by her that I don’t want to not have her in my life. I found out that really the most depressing time for me is when I go out to eat alone. That is the worst because it lets my mind slow and starts to think about things that I don’t want it to think about. Then that’s when the pain comes and it is so hard to get to go away. But I am working on it and soon it won’t be a problem. Well really no new to report except I am going home at the end of this month for a few days so I can see my sister graduate.
Well that’s all for now, as always thank you for reading.
Chris

No comments:
Post a Comment