Ok so here recently me and my ex have been talking a lot more over the last two weeks like we use to before everything went south. She has also been asking me all kinds of weird questions here recently, that kind of hint to us getting back together. Which is a good thing, and I know it is but I am still not trying to get my hopes up just to be let down again. I still know that there is a better chance of us not getting back together than there is a chance of us getting back together. She says she is starting to get back on her feet and that is why she keeps thinking so much here recently. Which for her is not a bad thing but for me when I think too much it only ends badly. But these recent talks of us possibly getting back together has got my mind wondering and pondering all kinds of things.
Last night we talked on the phone twice. The first time it didn't end so well the second it ended with both of us falling asleep on the phone. The first time didn't end well because she said she was going to go hang out with someone. Which is cool with me, but she had told me all day she wanted to talk last night like we did the week before and like we use to. Then we are talking about 20 minutes and she tells me she is going to go hang out with him cause she feels bad for ditching him so much here recently. I told her you just hung out with him on Saturday, and he is in high school and I guarantee you he has a crush on you. So we got off the phone on a bad note and she went and hung out with him. She calls me at like 2:30 my time to talk again. She told me she fell asleep at his house and that she had a talk with him. He said yes he had a crush on her and she told him more about mine and her situation and that every time she things about the future I am all she sees. She can't pick the future without me, but she still fully doesn't know what she wants. So we talk a little bit more then we both got quiet and ended up falling asleep on the phone, I woke up about an hour later and hung up the phone and went to sleep.
There are just some things that she says and does that raise questions on my end about if she is really getting better, and if she really wants to be with me, if we get back together will I always be worried she will have another freak out and leave me again....
So I am confused and will have to think about this.
Thanks for reading.
Chris
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Im Confused
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment